Do you really know who you seek?
Before you scope for a new hire, make sure you know exactly what it is you're looking for. Nathaniel Koloc, CEO of Rework shares the lowdown on the effective preparation that goes into successful hiring, including:
- Recognize Your Reason for hiring at all now
- Define the “Commander’s Intent” of the Role – the fundamental purpose of the role
- Assemble Your Hiring Team
- Nail Down the Details – remembering to focus on reality and less HR hyperbole
- Establish a Game Plan and Timeline
As with so many #leadership activities, being successful in hiring involves foundational preparation work.
Nathaniel writes some excellent tips on finding impactful work and hiring.
Tagged as: leadership.
Thank you %NAME% for your enquiry. You can view it anytime from this link below:
We have also attached a copy of the information you sent us.
We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
If the problem persists, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this website with the following information.
HTTP Error: undefined
Some error has occured.
Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved